Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals. 90% of your meals are fixed on the spot. Please be patient and allow 15 minutes to prepare your meal. All of our meals are prepared with olive oil. All meals are gluten free except Mandazi, Chapatti and Samosas.
Kenyan Signature Drink
- Decaffeinated beverage made from Kenyan-grown millet; served hot
Kenyan Signature Drink
- Decaffeinated drink made from organically grown soya plant
Served hot or chilled, Tea to-go in Med and Lrg sizes only
- Choice of following:
- Regular Red (Red teas brewed fresh every morning with organic tea leaves and organic milk and sugar)
- Red Ginger
- Black Tea (Available upon request)
Fresh roasted Kenyan Coffee
- Fresh roasted Kenyan coffee brewed in-house with premium roast organic Arabic beans and your choice of adding milk and sugar
Variety of syrups available
- Kenyan Mocha
Cadbury cacao and coffee mix
- Hot Cadbury Cocoa
Naturally harvested from African cacao trees and steamed to satisfaction
- Glass of Organic Milk (whole)
Espresso steamed milk with frothy topping
and your choice of syrup
- Organic Juices
- Nantucket Nectar Juices
- Bottled Water
- Fountain Drinks (cane sugar Pepsi products)
Any choice of blends
- Orange and Mango,
- Raspberries/Blueberry/Blackberry or
- Pomegranate/Blueberry Raspberries
Lunch & Dinner
- Chicken, Beef, Lamb or Goat Stew
Famous Kenyan Stew- beef, chicken, lamb or goat - served with a side or rice, Chapati (flat bread)or Mandazi, and a side of cabbage or kale.
- Organic Beans and Rice with any Stew
Your choice of stew
- Matoke with any Stew
Unripened plantains cooked to perfection and blended with carrots, potatoes. Served with cabbage or kale.
- Ugali with Beef, Chicken or Goat Stew
African cake made out of corn flour. Served with cabbage or kale. *please allow 15 minutes for cooking
- Chicken Curry
Curry chicken mixed with rice engulfed in naturally grown spices and organic vegetables (corn, green beans, peas and carrots)
- Spicy Chicken
Served over rice and mixed vegetables (green beans, peas, corn and carrots) ***Very hot and spicy.
- Briani Beef
A mixture of well seasoned beef, rice, corn and green beans and carrots
Unripened plantains cooked to perfection and blended with carrots and potatoes. Served with cabbage or kale.
- Organic Vegetables
Green Beans, carrots, potatoes, and corn fried with onions and spices. Served with rice.
- Organic Beans and Rice
Organically grown beans served with your choice of kale or cabbage. Served with rice.
- A mix of Organic Vegetables and Organic Beans
Served with rice.
- Organic Beans and Rice with Matoke
- Peanuts with Organic Vegetables
Peanuts cooked to perfection mixed with organic vegetables. Served with rice.
- Whole Mong Beans
Naturally grown beans (smaller than green beans). Served with rice.
- Ugali with a mix of Cabbage and Kale
- Ugali with a mix of Scrambled Eggs with Cabbage or Kale
- Beef Samosas
Ground beef and vegetables seasoned with traditional African spices then wrapped in a flour whole wheat rub.
- Vegetarian Samosas
Green beans, peas, carrots and corn seasoned with traditional African spices then wrapped in a flour whole wheat rub.
- Always Fresh Fruit Salad
Fruit varies seasonally. Order fruit one day in advance.
Flat bread made from 100% wheat flour
Sweet African pastry made from 100% wheat flour then fried in olive oil
- Vanilla Plantain Dessert
Vanilla ice-cream over fried plantains sprinkled with cinnamon
- Mount Kilimanjaro
Sweet mandazi bread covered with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream topped with sliced bananas and pure ground cinnamon.